Friday, March 17, 2006

Freddy Roach!!

Hey ya'll!! Well I have really cool news! Today at school, I was sitting in 5th period doing my work then all the sudden (a lady who works at my school) Mrs. Hember walked in with Freddy Roach right behind her! For all of you that don't know Freddy Roach is a football player for Alabama! Mrs. Hember taught Freddy in school! After 5th period we have to go to P.E. and on the way a dude named Chance had a peice of paper for an autogragh and he gave me half of it! Right after that Freddy walked in the doors behind us! So I caught up with him and got his AUTOGRAGH!!!! I really thought that was neat. Mrs. Hember and Freddy Roach said that your teacher picks the students who do their work, their homework, and are good students and puts their names in this box and Mrs. Hember or Freddy will draw a name and the people who get it will get a picture of Freddy autograghed my Freddy! Some people were saying that you might even get a signed football! That would be awesome!!! I hope I get the drawing! (Even thoguh i already have an autogragh.) Well I g2 jet! -LaurA

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey laura i got your comment and i wanted to say thanx and i love your blogspot also you can email me now it is www.smurphylee00@msn.com
well i gotts to get outta hurr
byezzz
love always samantha{you better lol}oh and laura somebody asked you out in your comments is that the blake im thinking
love ya always samantha

Anonymous said...

blake gross
love samantha

Anonymous said...

im going to tell you a joke!!!

one time a black man was sitting on a zebra and heres your question y could nobody see him because he blended in w/the zebra well that one just came off the top of my hed your suppose to laugh
well bye to your last comment from me today!!!ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha love always samantha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.